UPDATE: The King’s Fund have advised the 2023 programme is fully subscribed. More details on the 2024 programme to follow.
How will you benefit from this programme?
This programme will:
1. Help you to become aware of your own leadership style.
2. Explore resilience and how it influences your own personal effectiveness and relationships with others.
3. Enable you to develop and lead a sustainable and compassionate culture.
4. Support you to become an excellent leader who understands the values of patient-centred care and your personal responsibility to promote safe, high-quality care.
5. Strengthen your ability to navigate a system that increasingly relies on collective leadership and team work.
This programme is being delivered virtually using MS Teams or Zoom. In order to access the programme online you will need:
– Access to a PC (laptop or desktop)
– A good quality broadband connection
We also strongly recommend that you access the programme in a quiet environment.
The programme is available to all Wessex SAS Doctors.
2024 Programme dates:
Details of the 2024 programme and how to apply will follow.