Advanced clinical practitioners come from a range of professional backgrounds including nursing, pharmacy, paramedics and occupational therapy. They are all healthcare professionals who practice with a high degree of autonomy and complex decision making. They:
- hold master’s level award, or equivalent
- encompass the four pillars of clinical practice, leadership and management, education and research
- demonstrate core capabilities and area specific clinical competences
- manage clinical care in partnership with individuals, families and carers
- analyse complex problems across a range of settings
- enable innovative solutions to enhance patient experience and improve outcomes
ACP courses and events across Wessex
Please check again soon for any updates.
Useful contacts and information
Learning and development opportunities
To find out about learning and development opportunities, please visit the Learning and Development page.
Wellbeing and support
To find out about wellbeing and support provided within Wessex, please visit the Wellbeing and Support page.
If you would like more information, please contact email@example.com