All Wessex doctors in postgraduate training are encouraged to take advantage of the range of leadership, management and personal development courses on offer.
Please select your grade to discover which courses you are eligible to attend throughout the different stages of your training:
– Moving to Integrated Care Systems in the NHS: what it means to you!
– Presenting Skills
– The Essentials of Effective Leadership
– The New Consultant: Preparing for Interview and Future Practice
– Time Management
International Medical Graduates (IMGs)
In addition to the above, Wessex IMGs are also required to attend the following:
- Wessex IMGs – Induction Programme (for doctors new to the NHS)
- Wessex IMGs – Connecting Cultures: Developing your Leadership Potential
Please visit the International Medical Graduates (IMGs) page for further information.