The following Wessex-led courses have been designed to assist Wessex doctors in postgraduate training to progress through their specialty training:
- FRCA Final – Intensive Revision Course
- FRCA Final – Intensive Revision Course (VIVA Day)
- FRCA – Introduction to Obstetric Anaesthesia Management
- FRCA Primary – Scientific Principles of Clinical Anaesthesia
- MRCP – Part 2 (Written)
- Quality Improvement Training for Emergency Medicine
- Wessex MRCS Part A+B Preparation Course
- Wessex and Gloucestershire Gastrointestinal Pathology Course (WGGIPC)
Generic exam skills courses
Generic exam skills courses are also provided for Wessex doctors. Please visit the Wessex Exam Courses page for further information.
How to book
Courses with no hyperlink must be booked via the Accent Course Manager (ACM) system. When booking, please search for the relevant course title in the Course/Conference search field. If you have not yet registered as a user with the system, please register as a Wessex delegate before booking your place on the course.
For further booking assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org