2021 Forum – Bite-sized sessions
Due to COVID-19 the 2021 Forum was cancelled. Instead we are running a number of bite-sized sessions throughout the year.
The target audience will be invited to each session and recordings are available.
The Wessex Medical Educators’ Forum and Leadership Lecture is a joint annual event, normally held in January. The forum comprises workshops, plenary discussions and keynote speeches aimed at those with an interest in medical education in the Wessex region.
Medical Educators’ Forum
The Forum aims to bring together those interested in medical education to discuss and address real issues and opportunities, in order to enhance medical education and, in particular, support to and engagement with trainees within the Wessex region.
The Leadership Lecture aims to promote and improve leadership across the Wessex region by providing attendees with understanding and valuable insights from an experienced leader and senior figure.
Previous years’ forums
Please click on the links below to read more about previous years’ forums:
- 2022 – Moving on; Moving Together
- 2020 – Breaking Down Barriers and Building Bridges
- 2019 – Celebrating a New Kind of Doctor
- 2018 – National Challenges, Wessex Solutions
- 2017 – Reconnecting with our Junior Doctors – Haven Hotel
- 2016 – Supporting Educators – from Theory to Practice
- 2015 – Caring for our Community – Compassion and Resilience
- 2014 – The Shape of Things to Come
- 2013 – Shaping our Future
- 2012 – Excellent Training, Excellent Care
Professional Development Unit