Since 2005, Wessex Medical Education Fellows have organised and hosted an annual conference to showcase medical education within the region and from further afield. We are delighted that this conference is now nationally recognised. We invite medical students and doctors from across the United Kingdom to submit work for presentation and join us at the conference.
The 2022 conference is currently being planned. Further information to follow.
Previous years’ events
Previous years’ topics have been:
- 2009 – How to make the most of being a trainee educator
- 2010 – Innovation in Medical Education: Critical thinking
- 2011 – Making Connections
- 2012 – Aspiring to Excellence
- 2013 – Education: The Foundation for High Quality Care
- 2014 – Education Versus Training: Contrast or Compromise?
- 2015 – Past Lessons, Future Innovations
- 2016 – The Everyday to the Extraordinary
- 2017 – Education in a Changing World
- 2018 – The Inquisitive Educator
- 2019 – Demystifying Diversity in Education
- 2020 – Challenges of the Unexpected
- 2021 – Celebrating Success
Professional Development Unit