Wessex trainees should be encouraged to access self-help information via the generic (non-PSW) Wellbeing and Support section of this website in the first instance.
Please visit the Educator FAQs for answers to some of the most common questions that educators ask about the Wessex Professional Support and Wellbeing Unit (PSW).
Further information and resources
Please click the links below for more information about PSW and access to further resources:
- PSW leaflet
- How do I make a referral?
- Trainee information
- Trainee terms of referral
- Case managers
- Specialist Support Group (SSG)
- Supported Return to Training
- Local resources
- External resources
- Learning and development
- National Clinical Assessment Service publications
- Silence Kills
- Understanding Doctors’ performance. Edited by Cox, King, Hutchinson, McAvoy. Radcliffe Publishing 2006. ISBN 1 85775 766 1
- Meet the Wessex PSW team
If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.