The Wessex School of Public Health aims to:
- Provide strategic leadership on the development of the core public health and wider workforces across Wessex.
- Provide quality training, education and development programmes to the public health and wider workforces in Wessex.
- Provide expert health advice and support to workforce development.
- Build public health capacity and capability through workforce development.
- Be an example of good practice nationally.
Associate Dean for Public Health Transformation, Head of School and Training Programme Director
Professor Julie Parkes
Head of Public Health Workforce Development Programmes
Public Health Development Manager and MECC Programme Lead
Wessex Public Health Training Manager
Public Health Development Administrator
Health Protection Enquiries
Health care professionals should contact the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) Hampshire and Isle of Wight Health Protection Team if they need:
- advice on general health protection
- advice on a public health matter
- to report a local notifiable disease or an outbreak of infection
Routine Healthcare or Urgent Medical Attention
Members of the public should contact their GP for any routine health related issues. For urgent medical problems call NHS 111.