The PREP 1.1 programme aims to give ST1 trainees a firm grounding in paediatrics. It covers core clinical skills as highlighted by the RCPCH and prepares ST1s to conquer the RCPCH examinations.
The teaching days are organised by the consultant leads and are held on the first Tuesday of every month. A summary of the dates and topics covered is available to download .
Consultant and Admin leads:
- Dr Sebastien Austin (Consultant General Paediatrician, QAH): Sebastien.Austin@porthosp.nhs.uk
- Dr Kishani Wijewardena (Consultant General Paediatrician, BNHFT): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Nick Ward (Consultant General Paediatrician BNHFT): Nick.Ward@hhft.nhs.uk
- Charlene Murray (Education Administrator and PA, QAH): email@example.com
- Gillian Brown (Education Administrator & PA, BNHFT): Gillian.Brown@hhft.nhs.uk
The attendance list is sent to the Deanery and apologies are to be sent in advance to Charlene Murray if for any reason you cannot attend.
A copy of the PREP 1 programme is available to download.