There are many resources available to support people in developing skills and knowledge in quality improvement. Some particularly concise documents are listed below which you may find useful as practical resources for quality improvement projects and how to sustain the improvement.
- First steps towards quality improvement: A simple guide to improving services (NHS Improving Quality) (pdf)
- A guide to quality improvement methods (Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership) (pdf)
- The spread and sustainability of quality improvement in healthcare (NHS Scotland QI Hub) (pdf)
- Guide to Quality Improvement (West of England Academy, Part of the West of England AHSN) (pdf)
- Guide to managing ethical issues in quality improvement or clinical audit projects (HQIP and HQQ) (pdf)
HEE Wessex School of QI Newsletters
Find out more about the work of the School and its programmes via our newsletters: