Anaesthetic SuppoRTT Day (Webinar)
Thurs 30th June, 09:00 – 16:00
The day will include:
- Information about what the SuppoRTT team can offer you
- Anaesthetic updates on general topics
- LLP and curriculum updates
- Wellbeing session
- Opportunity to network with other trainees
Who can attend?
- ANY Anaesthetic trainee, who has had time out of training for any reason.
The aim of this day is to improve your confidence and give support to those returning to training.
Cross-Specialty Return to Training Webinar
Tuesday 19th July , 09:30 – 13:00
This webinar will offer practical tips on managing your return to training and the opportunity to network with other returning trainees.
The programme will cover:
– an introduction to the Supported Return to Training programme
– what is on offer in your region
– managing HR-related matters
– wellbeing for returning trainees
– a panel discussion with members of the SuppoRTT team
Medicine Return to Training Conference
4th July 2022, 09:30 – 16:00, Southern House, Otterbourne, Winchester
This conference is aimed at any medicine specialty doctors returning to training. The event will provide specialty updates, personal skills session, wellbeing and peer networking.
Wessex GP Trainee Return To Training Course
13th July 2022, 09:30 – 16:00, Virtual via MS Teams
This full day virtual workshop will provide training, eportfolio and clinical updates, a session with a careers coach, a chance to refresh your consultation skills and plenty of time to build up peer support to aid in your journey back to work
Professional Development Coaching
As a trainee returning to training, you are able to access up to three sessions of professional development coaching to support your return. If you would like to book a coaching session, you must first complete your ‘Return to Training’ initial return meeting with your Educational Supervisor. After this meeting you can email suppoRTT.email@example.com and we can put you in touch with one of the SuppoRTT coaches.