Wessex asked that the 2018-19 QI support funding was used to support either:
- A healthcare issue linked to one of the following areas, and which will use improvement methodology and tools as a key component of the work:
- Care of people who are frail
- Cancer care
- Children and young people
- Mental Health
- Primary care
- Public health
- Urgent and emergency care
- The development or continuing professional development of the workforce in quality improvement (this could be on an individual, team or organisational basis)
This funding was utilised between September 2018 and September 2019 (although the piece of work or development may not have spanned this entire period). Poster presentations of the recipients’ work and learning were displayed at the Wessex Safety, Quality and Improvement Conference in October 2019. These posters can be found on the Wessex QI Projects Hub.
A summary of the 2018-19 successful fund recipients is available to view.