Recruitment information (2023 START and later)
- Wessex region and hospitals
- Specialised Foundation Programme Recruitment
- Wessex Foundation School Pathology Foundation Priority Programme 2023
- Wessex 2-year rotations 2023 – 2025
- F1 Welcome Event (March 2023)
- Past years recruitment scores
- Shadowing (July 2023)
- Horus ePortfolio
- Information on working Less Than Full Time
All recruitment to foundation programmes in the UK is a national online process. This includes recruitment to Specialised Foundation Programmes and F2 Stand-Alone posts. Details of the application process are available on the UK Foundation Programme (UKFPO) website. Online applications are made via Oriel.
We recommend that you read the UKFPO applicants handbook. This and information on applying for pre-allocation, linked applications, right to work, visas, supporting trainees entering practice (STEP) and inter-foundation school transfers (IFST) are all available on the UKFPO website.