Becoming a supervisor
Please refer to the process outlined on the following pages:
Clinical, Educational and Project Supervisor development opportunities
- Educator Development – Closing the Gap – Realising Potential
- Educator Development – Crucial Conversations
- Educator Development – Facilitating ES and NCS Induction Courses
- Educator Development – Introduction to Coaching
- Educator Development – Providing Career Support for Doctors in Postgraduate Training
- Educator Development – Shame in Medicine
- Educator Development – Tomorrow’s Teachers III: Facilitation Skills for established Educators
Please refer to our Ongoing Recognition page for more information regarding keeping your recognition in date.
If your recognition has expired, please refer to our Expired Recognition page for guidance.
Please refer to our Educator Development course documents page.
How to book
Ongoing recognition courses (listed above) must be booked via the Accent Course Manager system. When booking, please search for the relevant course title in the Course/Conference search field. If you have not yet registered as a user with the Wessex system, please do so before booking your place on the course.
For further booking assistance, please contact PDU.WX@hee.nhs.uk