Doctors, Pharmacists and Scientists must attend courses before they can begin / continue practising as a Clinical, Educational or Project Supervisor in Secondary Care or Public Health.
Please follow the process outlined on the following pages to gain recognition as a Wessex Clinical, Educational or Project Supervisor in Secondary Care or Public Health:
The following optional courses provide CPD for Secondary Care and Public Health Clinical / Educational Supervisors, to help them continue in their role(s):
- Educator Development – Closing the Gap: Realising Potential – Helping Educators to Support IMGs
- Educator Development – Crucial Conversations
- Educator Development – Introduction to Coaching
- Educator Development – Mental Health Awareness
- Educator Development – Providing Career Support for Doctors in Postgraduate Training
- Educator Development – Shame in Medicine
- Educator Development – Tomorrow’s Teachers III: Facilitation Skills for established Educators
- Educator Development – Using your Emotional Intelligence to Maximise your Impact as an Educator
How to book
CPD course must be booked via the Accent Course Manager (ACM) system. When booking, please search for the relevant course title in the Course/Conference search field. If you have not yet registered as a user with the Wessex system, please do so before booking your place on the course.
For further booking assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org